Sunday, April 21, 2019

Blog of the Month!!!!




Wooohooooo! I'm super excited to announce that my blog "Kata Writes" is Expat.com's blog of the month 😃! If you're interested in knowing more about my background and how this blog came to be, you can read my interview here!

If you're an expat but not familiar with Expat.com yet, I warmly recommend that you check it out (FYI, nobody told me or paid me to say this - I just happen to like the site). Expat.com is great for finding practical information (tips, blogs, discussions, etc.) about your new country and possibly bonding with other people in the same situation as you. As far as I can tell, most countries in the world are included, so chances are you'll find yours on the site as well!

As for me and my blog, new posts are in the works and will be published shortly! Until then, friends, hasta luego 😊!


No comments:

Post a Comment